Hey Babes::~

This is my new beauty blog::~
Hope these beauty tips helps::~
Feel free to ask for more tips and tricks::~
& I'll try my best to accomodate your needs::~ <3


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Be Nude~

Okay::~
Don't think otherwise::~

This is my "Beauty Blog"::~
So it's "Nude-Make-Up-Look-Nude"::~

Not "Nude-Body-Nude"::~
Shishhhh::~
So, I'm guessing the guys who googled "Nude"::~
Are probably going to the top right corner and clicking that little x button::~
Haha::~
Nahh::~
Just joking::~

Who says guys can't do make up~???
Nude make-up that is::~
For example Eric Winter from The Ugly Truth::~
Well::~
Here, you can see he's rocking the "bronzed" look::~
Some highlights below the eye area::~
So, guys DO need make up once in awhile to have flawless skin too::~
Unless some certain guys wanna look like drag queens with eyeliners and all::~
I'm totally not judging you guys::~
Anyway, girls and guys::~
Before I drag onto my personal thoughts::~
I'd like to introduce you to my version of nude make up::~

Which I wear almost everyday::~
Unless there's an occasion::~
Then, I'd be wearing the more dramatic and colourful makeup::~

So, after moisturizing my face::~
I do not use face primer, foundations and powder::~
But I'd recommend face primer::~
But since my makeup doesn't melt off my face when I'm under the sun::~
I'm still okay without it::~

But please do recommend me one if you love your current primer::~ TQ!
I don't do foundation because I never trusted that it wouldn't clog pores::~
Perhaps, it's a psychological thing::~
And I've lived without powder because I've been living fine without it::~
Noone tells me I look odd without it yet::~
Heh::~

I start with my first concealer::~
The Elianto Concealer in 01 medium::~
Which I bought as a last minute attempt for my sister's concert and she couldn't use my concealer because it looked weird on her::~
And now it's my duty to finish it off::~
Not that I love it::~

I wouldn't recommend this concealer because it's base just too yellow::~
But it is a super high impact concealer~!
So it's really great for cover-ups::~
If I had a 3 inch scar across my face, it would just hide that hideous thing awesome-ly::~
So I use it to conceal my anomalies::~
This concealer is the tougher and thicker one that doesn't really have to suite one's skin tone exactly, but preferably in a lighter tone::~
It just has to block uneven skin tones or zits or any unsightly 3 inch scars::~
Then I use my second concealer which is the perfect tone colour to my skin::~
The Maybelline Perfect Concealer in 02::~
It's quite a sheer for a concealer, which is why I use my 1st concealer to conceal::~
Then, I apply my third concealer which I use as a matte highlighter::~
I realise most highlighters have a shimmery base::~
And I hate that because it is just "too made up" for my everyday look::~

But if you want a more dewy look, I'd recommend you to use a normal highlighter::~
YSL highlighters are amazing::~
I have a Estee Lauder gold highlighter powder which I would use over my usual highlighter just for that slight shimmer::~
After the highlighter/concealer::~
I'd usually blot my eyelids at this point with a tissue because I realize that excess concealer would show on my lids' crease::~
So I just blot it away::~
Next::~
I'd do my eyes::~
The funny thing is::~
I only line 2/3 of my lower lids with a sheer brown liner::~
and I'd create a winged look with my black liner::~
I do this step because my eye is slightly winged down-wards::~
Hence, giving me a "sad puppy" look::~

So basically I do not line my upper lids because it would look too-un-nude for me::~
Then::~
I'd go on to my brows next::~
Then::~
I'd use my bronzer::~
Okay::~
The bronzer part is really up to you::~
I use it because I've been overdoing the face sunscreen thingy for the past few decades::~
and now I have very obvious face/neck tone differential because I care for my face's UV exposure more::~
*sigh*

Anyway::~
I use it around my jawline , under my cheek bones and temples::~
Next, I apply blush::~
Don't laugh::~
Contrary to believe::~
Guys like girls who wear blush::~
Just like guys like blushing girls::~
Well::~
Ever since I switched to a warm reddish-brownish hair colour::~
I tried on blush because the hair colour made me look super wash-out and pale::~
And the blush made a huge difference::~
I looked younger and happier::~
I SWEAR::~
So yeah::~

Give "blushing" a go and you'll never know what comes out if it::~
*wink*
Okay::~
After the blush::~
I put on my lip balm::~
And dab on some lip colour::~
"Dab" because it is a nude look::~
and if you want a even dramatic "nude" look::~
Put on some concealer after you've moisturised your lips::~
And you'll look absolutely nude::~
By-the-book-nude::~
Have fun~!
Here's a youtube for your tutorial needs::~
Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment