Hey Babes::~

This is my new beauty blog::~
Hope these beauty tips helps::~
Feel free to ask for more tips and tricks::~
& I'll try my best to accomodate your needs::~ <3


Monday, September 14, 2009

How to Slim Down Using Make Up :: Face::~

Hi Girls and Guys (if any)::~
I do not discriminate::~
Hehe::~
So yea::~
I've a couple of segments for the "How to Slim Down Using make Up"::~
We have various parts of our body where we'd really like to "improve"::~
Maybe I can do a "How to Fatten Up" segment::~
For really petite girls::~
Do request if you'd like that::~
Well::~
I'm starting off with the contouring of the face area::~
Like how Kim Kardashian's rocking it::~
So here it is::~
My personal technique is really basic::~
So I've included tonnes of youtube tutorial::~
Well::~
The tutorials really just teach you very similar steps::~
But it's up to you to choose which methods suite you best::~

p.s. I also did some introduction on some of my prefered make up tutorial guides on youtube::~
Do read up on them as I will be using most of their tutorials to guide you::~
Do request for other make up tutorial guides if you have your favourite ones::~
I'll keep a tab on them if you'd like::~
************************
Here's my contouring make up techniques::~
I'd love to have pictures to go with this but I've 2 assignment due soon::~
So, here's a quick re-run for you::~
Just to give you a basic idea of what I do::~
Maybe I'll do the full steps later on::~
Okay::~
My "Slimming" steps require::~
A matte bronzer::~
A matte deep blush::~
A shimmery lighter blush::~
A light concealer as highlighter::~
(you can use a regular highlighter if you want better effects)
First::~
I dot some of my "highlighter" concealer on my cheek bones to define them::~
Then I apply my matte bronzer just below my cheekbones::~
The lighter blush just just slightly higher, over that::~
After that, I suck in my cheeks::~
And the deeper blush goes into the deepest place where I sucked in::~
(I hope you understood that, do request if you want better explanation)




Here are the make up tutorials for face contouring::~
Enjoy and do ask if you need any clarification::~


p.s. Here's a tutorial on contouring the nose by Kandee::~ Kandee's a makeup artist::~ I like her because she's really fast and straight to the point::~ She's probably the best "guide" as she's a celebrity make up artist herself::~ So, I'll be using alot of her youtube tutorial make up guides::~


p.s. Kandee (above) also explains how to eliminate double chins::~ I do not have double chins but I think this trick would work really well if you have any problems with your chins::~


p.s. Tiffany (above) shows us how she does her version of face contouring::~ She's really great::~ I love her make up tutorials::~ She gives awesome details and I like how she really covers alot of topics::~

p.s. The pretty Chinese girl (above) shows the basic technique on how to contour your face::~ I would be using a lot of her make up tutorials because she's Asian and her face characteristics probably matches ours best::~ Especially eye make up techniques::~



p.s. I chose to post up this make up tutorial because Echoli (the girl with heavy heavy eye make up ~ above) makes some really detailed and great points on using the correct type of make up products::~ I hardly watch her youtube tutorials, maybe I'll look into it::~ Do take her seriously although she looks a little too made up::~ For example, she said that the bronzer should be matte and I'd like to emphasize on that as well because mast make up producers love making bronzers with shimmer in them, which I think is the wrong way to go::~



1 comment:

  1. Heya :) I just read ur entry! lol those were some of the video's i've been watching since earlier this year. U should check out dulce candy on utube as well cuz she's awesome X)

    Wanted to tell u this a long time ago.. but why don't u start makig ur own utube video and post it up. I'm sure it'll help lotsa other girls out there with their make up gripe X)

    Lol good luck with ur new blogs and keep it up :) Btw u look nice in ur new hair ^^

    -Marianne Tan-

    ReplyDelete